TERM & CONDITIONS
– Extended Refrigerant Insurance (ERI) is applicable for customer who have purchased Amstrad Split Air Conditioner from 1st of January 2022 for Residential Purpose only.
– Extended Refrigerant Insurance will be valid only to customers who have installed Amstrad Split Air Conditioners in Delhi State i.e. in Pin Codes between 110001 to 110099, only.
– If a customer buys Extended Refrigerant Insurance from amstradworld.com and the product is installed outside the Delhi State i.e. outside pin codes 110001 to 110099, the Extended Refrigerant Insurance will stand terminated and the money paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
– The customer should buy the Extended Refrigerant Insurance within 90 Days of Purchasing the Product. If the date of purchase of the product is more than 90 days from the date of buying the Extended Refrigerant Insurance, the said Extended Refrigerant Insurance scheme will stand terminated. The money will not be refunded under any circumstances.
– The Customer needs to buy Extended Refrigerant Insurance directly from www.amstradworld.com by paying a sum of Rs.2,360/- or Rs.4,720/- (inclusive of GST) for 2 years or 4 years, respectively
– The Customer would be given two numbers of “complementary” PMSs, per year, during the period of Extended Refrigerant Insurance.
– The validity period of the Extended Refrigerant Insurance will come into effect post the completion of first year of the purchase.
– During the Extended Refrigerant Insurance period, the Customer will not be expected to pay for the charging of refrigerant in the unit, if required.
– At the same time, during the Extended Refrigerant Insurance period, if refrigerant charging is done, the Customer will not be expected to pay any labour charges or service charges or visiting charges.
– During the Extended Refrigerant Insurance period, if the unit breaks down, but the charging of refrigerant is not required to rectify the problem, the Customer will be expected to pay labour charges or service charges or visiting charges.
– The period of the Extended Refrigerant Insurance would start immediately after the expiry of one year from the date of purchase of the Air Conditioner (invoice date) by the Customer.
– The warranty will be valid only if the Air Conditioner is installed by an Authorized Services Partner of OVOT Private Limited.
– The warranty will be honoured only if the Customer has uploaded the purchase invoice, in the system of the company, while registering the product with the company, or if the Customer produces a bona fide invoice to the Field Engineer at the site.
– The warranty will stand terminated if the product is reported to be used for any commercial or industrial activity.
– The warranty will stand terminated if the product used is under capacity, in tonnage, as compared to the size of the room.
– The warranty will stand terminated if the product is found tampered with (by any unauthorized person/technician) or broken or damaged due to any reason.
– Please note the fee paid for Extended Refrigerant Insurance on the website www.amstradworld.com will not be refunded under any circumstances.
– Rest of the terms and conditions will remain applicable as per the product warranty booklet.
TERM & CONDITIONS